Think-cell is a software add-in for Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel that is designed to create professional-looking charts and presentations. It is commonly used in business and academic settings to streamline the process of creating complex charts, graphs, and data-driven visualizations.
Think-cell offers a variety of chart types, such as waterfall charts, Gantt charts, Marimekko charts, and scatter plots, among others. The software’s main feature is its ability to automatically update charts based on changes in underlying data, saving users time and effort when making updates to their presentations.
The software is particularly popular among management consultants, financial analysts, and professionals who frequently work with data-driven presentations. It is known for its ease of use, intuitive interface, and its ability to generate high-quality, customizable charts that align with professional design standards.
Please note that software products may evolve over time, and there may have been updates or changes to Think-cell since my last update. I recommend checking the official Think-cell website for the most current information about the software and its features.
think-cell is available on the computers in Character Education Foundation’s R&D and ICT. It is also accessible for download on your personal computer.
To access the downloadable version or renew an existing license, kindly send an email from your Character Education Foundation’s email address to: [email protected]
think-cell licenses are renewed twice annually, with expiration dates falling on the last day of August and the last day of February. For license renewal, please reach out to [email protected]
think-cell is compatible with both PC and Mac systems.
Tip: If you’re new to using a Mac, it’s common to feel overwhelmed by the various features and functions. Rest assured, many beginners have faced similar confusion. When I was a Mac novice, I struggled to comprehend its workings, experiencing sudden crashes that left me perplexed and requiring a restart. However, I’ve come a long way since then and have now mastered the art of cleaning my Mac, which has resolved these issues.
Tip: For those new to Mac, it’s easy to feel unsure about where to begin in this exciting Mac world. Before diving into Mac cleaning and performance tweaks, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Mac ecosystem. Keep in mind that Mac OS has been around since the 80s, and while newer versions like Mojave may be faster than High Sierra, older Macs might experience bugs that lead to slowdowns. The good news is, there are many simple steps you can take to address these issues.
Tip: When it comes to cleaning your Mac, one crucial rule is to avoid removing or uninstalling your favorite and frequently used programs. Doing so only creates unnecessary space in your main memory, which hampers your Mac’s ability to efficiently handle tasks and slows down its performance. Instead, focus on removing non-essential apps to declutter your Mac registry and eliminate unnecessary data, which will improve your Mac’s speed and responsiveness.
How to Install Think-cell:
- System Requirements: Before installing Think-cell, make sure your computer meets the system requirements specified by the software. Check for compatibility with your version of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- License: Obtain a valid license or trial version of Think-cell from the official website.
- Download: Download the Think-cell installer from the official website.
- Installation: Run the downloaded installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install Think-cell on your computer. The installation process should be straightforward.
- License Activation: If you have a license, you may need to activate it during or after the installation process.
How to Use Think-cell:
- Launching Think-cell: After installation, open Microsoft PowerPoint or Excel. Think-cell should integrate into the respective applications.
- Chart Creation: To create a chart in PowerPoint or Excel using Think-cell, go to the “Insert” or “Think-cell” tab in the ribbon interface.
- Choose Chart Type: Select the chart type you want to create from the available options in the Think-cell panel.
- Data Input: Input or import your data into the chart data sheet. Think-cell offers a data-driven approach, which means that any changes you make to the data will automatically update the corresponding chart.
- Customization: Customize the chart appearance, labels, colors, and other elements using Think-cell’s built-in tools. You can also apply pre-defined chart styles to make your presentation visually appealing.
- Updating Charts: If your data changes, simply update the data source, and Think-cell will automatically update the chart in your PowerPoint or Excel file.
- Other Features: Think-cell may have additional features, such as data grouping, trendlines, annotations, and statistical analyses. Explore the software documentation or tutorials to utilize these advanced features.